If you primarily access and use your email through the Outlook desktop application follow the directions below to setup your email signature.
1. Download the Word template file below. Please note that the template will not offer a clear banner image preview, but once you copy/paste the signature in your Desktop Outlook it will display correctly.
2. Open the template in Microsoft Word.
3. Highlight and select the elements of the template that you want customized.
4. When your are finished editing the template highlight and select all the elements in the template and click Copy. (If on PC you can hold down the “CTRL” key and press the “A” key to select all. If on Mac you can hold the Command key “⌘” and press the “A” key to select all).
5. Open your Outlook desktop application and select Signature > Signatures.
6. Select New and then input the name of your new signature.
7. Paste in the copied template into your email signature body. (If on PC you can hold down the “CTRL” key and press the “V” key to paste. If on Mac you can hold the Command key “⌘” and press the “V” key to paste). Click Ok to save it.
8. You’re done! To use your new signature click on Signature and then select the name of your email signature.
OUTLOOK / GMAIL
Web Browser Users
If you primarily access and use your email through the Outlook or Gmail web applications (accessed through your web browser) enter your information below to generate your signature.
Notice - We do not keep your information.