ASTERRA is a successful earth observation company, based on Utilis technology, with headquarters in Israel and offices in the USA and UK. ASTERRA uses synthetic aperture radar (SAR) data from satellites and aircraft platforms to detect underground soil moisture, with applications for water utility and transportation infrastructures, as well as the property management industry. Come work at a place with true impact on the lives of millions.
The ASTERRA Sales department seeks for a highly motivated, responsible Sales and Business Development Manager to join our team to manage and develop existing and new accounts in German speaking countries (region).
Reporting to: Director of Sales.
- 7-10 years of experience in water utilities market.
- Education: Academic level a must, BSc/Engineering significant advantage.
- Languages: German (mother tongue), English (high proficiency), other relevant languages significant advantage.
- Existing connections and relationships with water utilities in the region
- Technological aptitude and very good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Capability to work independently.
- The position will be remote in the region.
- Ability to define work plans and set sales targets (aggressive but reachable).
- Able to travel intensively to meet customers and to supervise field service delivery.