ASTERRA is a successful earth observation company, based on Utilis technology, with headquarters in Israel and offices in the USA and UK. ASTERRA uses synthetic aperture radar (SAR) data from satellites and aircraft platforms to detect underground soil moisture, with applications for water utility and transportation infrastructures, as well as the property management industry. Come work at a place with true impact on the lives of millions.
ASTERRA is looking for a Product Manager to support ASTERRA’s current portfolio of products worldwide. Reporting directly to the Corporate Marketing Director, the Product Manager will contribute to the company’s product growth strategy through product development and market understanding. You will work with customers, Sales, and Marketing teams to identify customer requirements, and translate them into products and improvements through coordination with the R&D team.
- “Own” the product
- Interact with current and potential customers to gather voice of customer requirements and feedback.
- Work closely with customers to solve issues.
- Understand the market and identify opportunities.
- Become a market expert through market research, customer interviews, and competitive analysis.
- Work with R&D team to prioritize demands and resources per the company product strategy.
- Responsible for marketing and promotional content.
- Report to management on product status.
- 4 years’ experience in product management, engineering, or a scientific role.
- Bachelor’s degree in science, geoscience, remote sensing, engineering or similar.
- Solid understanding of geospatial and/or remote sensing technology, products, data, and data analytics.
- Interest in national and global infrastructure issues (including water resiliency).
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, and external partners.
- Ability to work across cultures and other countries.
- Flexibility to work flex hours to interact with other time zones.
- Ability to collaboratively work within a multi-cultural workplace across multiple site locations in person and remotely.
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to travel within the USA and internationally, 25-50%.