ASTERRA is a successful earth observation company, based on Utilis technology, with headquarters in Israel and offices in the USA, UK, China and Japan. ASTERRA uses synthetic aperture radar (SAR) data from satellites and aircraft platforms to detect underground soil moisture, with applications for water utility and transportation infrastructures, as well as the property management industry. Come work at a place with true impact on the lives of millions.
ASTERRA, is seeking a talented GIS analyst to join our production team. The GIS analyst will deliver unique satellite analyses and work on various production projects.
- Work with a diverse type of geospatial content, both raster and vector formats
- Support and maintain development & production work with unique customer requests
- Assist with raw SAR analysis, algorithm operating, georefrencing and quality assurance of geospatial products
- Proven background in GIS (ARCGIS 10.X and above)
- Good problem-solving skills and the ability to perform highly detailed work on multiple concurrent tasks, under pressure circumstances
- High English proficiency (writing, speaking & reading)
- Strong communication skills
- Technological friendly approach
- Relevant bachelor’s degree, such as Geography or similar is an advantage