ASTERRA’s unique technology allows for identification of leaks in water systems via satellite imaging technology. As the Customer Success Manager – North America, you will actively support our efforts in the field to identify points of interest as suspected / confirmed leaks within North America. This position reports to the Senior Customer Success Manager. Location is San Diego, USA (NA office headquarters located in Rancho Bernardo) however remote is an option.
Actively working in the field to support and train leak detection teams in utilizing ASTERRA’s innovative technology. Training includes demonstration and tutorial of ASTERRA’s U-Collect application and customer dashboards and ensuring best practices are followed. Verifying suspected leaks in the field efforts is key to our overall success in the market. You will support this ‘boots on the ground’ effort and report results. You will assist in customer satisfaction activities to achieve target success rates and annual contract renewals for the North American market. You will assist in the support of the ASTERRA’s sales team as well as work and manage designated subcontractors. You’ll assist in field leak detection efforts and the development of projects, including best practices refinement, QA & QC, supporting the onboarding of new clients, executing leak detection certification programs, and creating project reports as part of your day-to-day responsibilities. Managing projects from ‘hand-over’ to execution to close and value reporting.
Successful adoption of the technology and customer satisfaction is crucial. You should possess skills communicate and demonstrate the value of disruptive innovation. Be an early to mid-level professional and prepared to work independently on impactful industrial sized water leak remediation projects.
Come work at a place with true impact on the lives of millions. This is a unique opportunity to use your field experience and team building skills to create a real impact in the world. As our Customer Success Manager, you will contribute to the field work from a unique dataset generated by earth observation satellites and help our clients around the world to identify precious water loss and dangerous water accumulation endangering critical infrastructure. If you are up to the challenge, we are looking for someone just like you!
- Ability to capture field observations and provide assessments via written engineering reports.
- Experience working with various acoustic leak detection devices (listening sticks, ground mics, and various correlator technologies) is a plus.
- Preferred minimum of 1 – 2 years of experience in similar position, educational experience, or technology training.
- Ability to travel extensively within the United States to pursue the completion of ASTERRA projects (75-80% travel).
- Detail focus to accurately monitor and manage database of field results.
- GIS skills are a plus.
- Understanding of industrial level water loss challenges is a bonus.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Technological aptitude in a mature business where innovation is both desired and resisted.
- Goal & process oriented.
- A must is to have clear data collection, report building, presentation skills.
- Able to overcome resistance.
- Very good interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully interact with different types of customers.
- Capable to work independently.
- Define work plans and set goals (aggressive and reachable).
- Valid driver’s license.
- Able to perform duties in outdoor weather conditions, daily fieldwork that may include standing and walking.