ASTERRA is a successful earth observation company, based on Utilis technology, with headquarters in Israel and offices in the USA and UK. ASTERRA uses synthetic aperture radar (SAR) data from satellites and aircraft platforms to detect underground soil moisture, with applications for water utility and transportation infrastructures, as well as the property management industry. Come work at a place with true impact on the lives of millions.
The ASTERRA Sales department seeks for a highly motivated and experienced Sales Operations Associate to join our team which will be reporting to the Director of Sales. A candidate with a real team player spirit and a strong passion for Sales Operations in a dynamic environment would be the right fit! The Sales Operations Associate will work on projects supporting the core business of the sales team.
- At least two years of experience as Business Operation\Project Manager in the high-tech Industry
- Familiar with ZOHO other CRM
- Team player
- Proactive approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail.
- Languages: Fluent in English, other languages significant benefit.
- Design and manage dashboards, reports, and necessary efficiency documentation.
- Monitoring internal processes, analysing, and managing project optimization.
- Monitor sales tasks optimization and develop measurement tools.
- Perform risk management to identify and highlight risks and develops appropriate contingency plans.
- Communicate objectives and manage the expectations of the different stakeholders.
- Providing status reports periodically.
- Assist Sales director in administrative matters.
- Manage big-scale cross-department projects.