ASTERRA is a successful earth observation company, based on Utilis technology, with headquarters in Israel and offices in the USA and UK. Come work at a place with true impact on the lives of millions. ASTERRA uses synthetic aperture radar (SAR) data from satellites or aircraft platforms to detect soil moisture underground with applications for infrastructure in the markets of water utilities, transportation, and property management. Asterra prioritizes work-life balance, and employees take advantage of a hybrid work environment with a portion of their time working remotely from home.
Sales Lead Administrator
We are looking for a Sales Lead Administrator. You will be responsible for managing our incoming leads on a day-to-day basis. The primary role will be to report to the Marketing Director and work closely with the Sales Development Representative to verify that incoming leads worldwide are properly entered into our CRM, qualified with correspondence and sharing of product information, and assigned to the proper representative as needed. This position will review customer and contact records, update for accuracy, QA in all systems for data integrity for accounting purposes. Additionally, work with company partners both internally and externally to assist in Lead Origination, Lead Tracking and supporting documentation of the Lead Generation process through the CRM System.
- Ensures that the data in CRM is accurate, properly formatted, and consistent with company process & policies.
- Make initial contact on all sales lead’s emails received and follow the process/script to qualify. If qualified as a valid sales lead, provide sales staff with necessary contact and confirmation information for prospective customer.
- Correspond with prospective customers by providing relevant case studies and product information, as well as answering questions.
- Complete daily audits to ensure data integrity in our CRM for accuracy of Customer information.
- Communicate frequently with Lead Generation partners to ensure proper Lead Generation Processes are input to the CRM system accurately. Provide updates as necessary to partners through reporting and updates related to Lead life cycles.
- Completes Quality Assurance processes for the sales department based on department guideline.
- Follow up on all unassigned leads, and customer requests that are typically received into the system daily.
- Maintain database integrity while entering all contact information into CRM database and reviewing for duplication of leads.
- Ability to learn technical collateral material and respond to prospects with appropriate content.
- Understanding of technology and technological terminology.
- Other duties to be assigned based on Company’s needs.
- At least AA degree or equivalent certifications, including those from the Military. BA desired.
- 0-2 years’ experience in marketing, sales, customer service
- Microsoft Office product knowledge
- Comfortable on computers and using online customer relation management software (or ability to learn)
- Ability to craft concise and polite correspondence with proper grammar and spelling