ASTERRA is a successful earth observation start-up company specializing in SAR analytics. ASTERRA has developed unique cutting-edge technological solutions exploiting radar satellite imagery for different industries and infrastructures.
- Work closely with customers, prospects, and partners in order to identify and capitalize on market opportunities and develop the strategic roadmap to ensure that our goals are aligned with our user’s needs.
- Advocate the product’s value proposition and functionality
- Work closely with various stakeholders within the organization; engineers, designers, customer success, sales, product marketing, marketing, and business development
- Take full responsibility and ownership of the product, all the way from inception to production throughout the entire product lifecycle: market, data, and user research, defining wireframes, scope, requirements, detailed specifications, product KPIs and metrics, and development process.
- 2+ years of proven working experience as an Inbound & Outbound product manager at fast-paced successful startups
- Proven experience working with SaaS B2B products and with complex systems
- Managerial experience – advantage.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout the entire product lifecycle from ideation to execution.
- Experience in creating and building new products from scratch.
- Deep empathy for customer needs, frustrations, and aspirations.
- Great communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Hands-on state of mind – a must!
- Sense of ownership and leadership skills.