ASTERRA is a successful earth observation company, based on Utilis technology, with headquarters in Israel and offices in the USA and UK. ASTERRA uses synthetic aperture radar (SAR) data from satellites and aircraft platforms to detect underground soil moisture, with applications for water utility and transportation infrastructures, as well as the property management industry. Come work at a place with true impact on the lives of millions.
ASTERRA is looking for a Marketing Manager for the North America region. The selected applicant will be a part of the ASTERRA Marketing team leading marketing strategy & execution in North America.
The applicant must be experienced in generating leads and demand for a B2B SaaS product and act as the NA market expert while interacting with customers, business partners & industry leaders. The Marketing Manager will be reporting to the VP Marketing located in Israel.
- 3-5 years of proven experience as Marketing Manager
- Experience from a global B2B SaaS company
- Proven experience in executing go-to-market plans
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing tools, branding, messaging & content
- Understanding of an ROI marketing budget and how to run it successfully
- Experience with organizing & attending events
- Team player, collaborative, with excellent communication skills