ASTERRA is a successful earth observation company, based on Utilis technology, with headquarters in Israel and offices in the USA and UK. Come work at a place with true impact on the lives of millions. ASTERRA uses synthetic aperture radar (SAR) data from satellites or aircraft platforms to detect soil moisture underground with applications for infrastructure in the markets of water utilities, transportation, and property management.
- Work with a diverse type of geospatial content, both raster and vector formats
- Support and maintain development & production work with unique customer requests.
- Assist with raw SAR analysis, algorithm operating, georeferencing and quality assurance of geospatial products.
- Proven background in GIS (ARCGIS 10.X and above). Qgis experience is an advantage.
- Good problem-solving skills and the ability to perform highly detailed work on multiple concurrent tasks, under pressure circumstances.
- High English proficiency (writing, speaking & reading)
- Strong communication skills
- Technological friendly approach