B2B Specialist Job Description
ASTERRA is a successful earth observation start-up company specializing in SAR analytics. ASTERRA has developed unique cutting-edge technological solutions exploiting radar satellite imagery for different industries and infrastructures.
The ASTERRA Marketing a creative and experienced B2B specialist to join our team and make an immediate impact across our demand generation programs and activities. In this role, you will be required to initiate, coordinate, and execute digital marketing and leads gen activities that will support and be aligned with the marketing strategy of the company. You will be working closely with the global marketing & sales teams to develop and execute plans designed to build awareness, generate demand, leads, and pipeline.
- Full responsibility for the leads gen and digital marketing activities – from planning to execution, measurement, reporting and optimizing.
- Creating, designing, and executing marketing automation programs, campaigns & webinars.
- Managing several agencies and vendors and collaborate with internal stakeholders to support execution.
- Driving ongoing multi-channel and multi-touch inbound & outbound marketing acquisition and lead nurturing & retention campaigns that feed the funnel.
- “handshake” with marketing automation and CRM integration.
- Overall responsibility of social media and website.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in revenue driven digital marketing & leads gen.
- Hands on experience, preferably from B2B companies.
- Strong understanding of demand and lead generation, personas and digital funnel building, lead acquisition and analysis of marketing campaigns.
- Ability to create and execute data-driven marketing programs that result in revenue growth.
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing techniques, in b2b channels – LinkedIn, search, directories, Twitter.
- Strong creative problem solving, analytical skills, and communication skills.
- Extreme attention to details.
- Self-motivated, multi-tasker, goal-oriented, reliable, and responsible.
- Experience in working with HubSpot or equivalent.