ASTERRA, a leading Earth observation company specializing in SAR analytics and cutting-edge technological solutions, is at the forefront of providing satellite-based infrastructure intelligence through its SaaS platform. Using AI technology and geospatial expertise, ASTERRA empowers various industries with advanced monitoring solutions, facilitating informed decision-making and positive impact.
ASTERRA is currently seeking a talented GIS analyst, based in Israel, for the role of Customer Support & Services Representative.
In this role, you will provide comprehensive GIS and customer to Operations, Customer Success, and Sales teams for unique customer requests.
This position offers part-time employment with a flexible schedule: Mondays to Thursdays 17:00 to 22:00, and Fridays from 11:00 to 16:00.
- Engage with diverse geospatial content, including both raster and vector formats.
- Provide essential GIS support to Operations, Customer Success, and Sales teams for unique customer requests.
- Act as the primary point of contact for customers across various channels ensuring their success and satisfaction.
- Act as the liaison between the company and customers, cultivating relationships with customers by understanding their needs, addressing concerns, and providing information about the company’s products or services.
- Gather and assess customer feedback to drive improvements.
- High proficiency in English (writing, speaking, and reading)
- Additional languages – an advantage.
- Proven expertise in GIS, with proficiency in ArcGIS 10.X and above.
- Technologically savvy
- PC proficiency, with knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Pursuing a relevant bachelor’s degree, such as Geography or other similar field or previous relevant army experience – advantage.
- Experience with Python- advantage
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills and the ability to handle highly detailed work on multiple concurrent tasks, even under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivation and goal-oriented mindset.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships with both internal and external partners.