ASTERRA is a successful earth observation company, based on Utilis technology, with headquarters in Israel and offices in the USA and UK. ASTERRA uses synthetic aperture radar (SAR) data from satellites and aircraft platforms to detect underground soil moisture, with applications for water utility and transportation infrastructures, as well as the property management industry. Come work at a place with true impact on the lives of millions.
ASTERRA is looking for an accounting student from one of the leading universities or colleges. The company operates in a complex environment including industrial aspects which result in many interesting accounting issues – a huge steppingstone for a student who wishes to gain experience in hi-tech accounting on an early stage of his/hers career.
Student job duties include working closely with the company’s controller to create and analyse financial reports, assisting in preparing financial statement and tax report and additional reporting requirements that the team will prepare and maintain.
Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated second year student for accounting that understands the value of working in a company in parallel to studying.
- To assist in compiling and building of the company’s financial statements and tax
- To assist in tax and financial audits.
- To provide and maintain financial analysis of the company’s reporting information.
- To assist with day-to-day accounting and compliance needs.
- To assist in the fiancé team Ad-Hock assignments that may arise.
- Second year accounting student in one of the leading universities or colleges
- Available for up to 120 hours a month.
- High level of Excel skills and analytical abilities.
- Quick learner.
- Highly motivated.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Can work independently.